Timesheet & Instructions
- Download the Market Recovery Timesheets by clicking HERE
- Open the Excel document by using Microsoft Excel and save this workbook to your computer with the respective month and project name.
- Complete the Excel workbook by filling in the following:
- Contractor’s Name
- Project Name
- Project Number – this is sent to the person who requested Market Recovery Funds as the project is awarded, and the contract is signed.
- Weekly Dates – this is to be filled in for each week of work being completed
- Week (1) – this spreadsheet is your MAIN spreadsheet of all men working for the entire month and it will populate throughout all the five (5) other sheets within the workbook.
- Go through each tab by week and fill in the appropriate week dates and the hours of the man working that week or not, for example John may work week 1, 2 and 4, not 3…his hours will be blank on week 3.
- When deleting a member or adding a member, the MAIN spreadsheet is where you complete that task. NO OTHER SPREADSHEET!!
- Each spreadsheet should have the week listed above, for example 1/1/2019 to 1/7/2019, then 1/8/2019 to 1/15/2019, etc.
- Each workbook contains a complete month, either 4 or 5 weeks.
- Each workbook should be saved separately by each month, for example August 2019, etc.
- All totals will be calculated, as hours are entered for each member and day of work. Do not change anything.
- The last spreadsheet, Monthly Summary is where you will enter the Hourly Dollar amount from the Contract. Again, the calculations are done for you. Do not enter anything but the dollar amount per hour approved on the contract.
- Save the workbook to your files and have it signed and approved.
- When the month is completed, print out the workbook, have it signed and approved by the Manger/Supervisor, etc. and scan/email the completed Market Recovery Timesheets to firstname.lastname@example.org No later than the 15th of the next month.
- If there is no activity or work being done in any given month, please send in a blank workbook or email email@example.com with an explanation. Each month needs to be documented whether work is completed or not!
- If there is no communication to April at firstname.lastname@example.org in sixty (60) days of the last completed timesheet, the remaining project’s funds will be forfeited.
- It is imperative April is kept informed of the status of each project every month; either by a completed timesheet with hours worked or not worked or an email due to no work being conducted that particular month.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.